Legacy HealthCare is a small family company founded in 1997 by father and son team Blaine and Jeff Hendrickson. We specialize in providing “100+1 Service” where each Legacy HealthCare associate commits to doing their best everyday, and then doing a little extra to make your experience extraordinary. Whether a patient is with us for short-term rehabilitation, or here for a longer term, we promise to use our clinical experience and knowledge to improve the health of our residents in the most dignified and respectful manner.
Indio Nursing & Rehabilitation Center has been serving the Indio and neighboring communities since 1996. The majority of our staff is bilingual and many of our employees have worked for us for many years. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, compassionate, and respectful. We strive for clear communication between us and our residents/families as we work together to meet the healthcare needs of those we serve.
- 99 Medicare and Medicaid certified beds (Sub-acute unit for patients who require a higher level of care)
- 7 days a week therapy services with physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Admissions 24 hour / 7 days a week
- Received 4 out of 5 stars (2015) as rated by Center for Medicare Services (CMS)
- Locally owned. Not part of a chain.
- Open 24/7 to visitors. 9am – 8pm recommended. Make appointment after 8pm.
- Family pets welcome for visits. (Current vaccinations, on leash, clean up after them)
- Beautician/Haircuts on Thursday from 9am - 1pm, make appointments in the business office.