Legacy HealthCare is a small family company founded in 1997 by father and son team Blaine and Jeff Hendrickson. We specialize in providing “100+1 Service” where each Legacy HealthCare associate commits to doing their best every day and then doing a little extra to make your experience extraordinary. Whether a patient is with us for short-term rehabilitation, or here for long-term care, we promise to use our clinical experience and knowledge to improve the health of our residents in the most dignified and respectful manner.
Indio Nursing & Rehabilitation Center has been serving the Indio and neighboring communities since 1996. The majority of our staff is bilingual and many of our employees have worked for us for many years. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, compassionate, and respectful. We strive for clear communication between us and our residents/families as we work together to meet the healthcare needs of those we serve.
Each of our facilities is equipped and staffed to provide effective, personalized short-term rehabilitation services. Our mission for each short-term Rehab resident is to support recovery from surgery, serious injury or illness, concluding with the skills and capability to return to the comfort, familiarity and independence of home.
Our short-term rehab services include post-acute care for those who have been hospitalized for life-threatening or chronic conditions and need care before transitioning back to their homes. Through occupational therapy and other practices, our post-acute care specialists help residents re-acquire daily living capabilities that support safe and independent living.
Schedule a tour and learn more about our unique, sophisticated healthcare environment.
- 99 Medicare and Medicaid certified beds (Sub-acute unit for patients who require a higher level of care) The only one in Coachella Valley
- Rehab department is staffed 7 days a week and provides physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
- Admissions 24 hours/7 days a week
- Rated a 5-star facility by the Center for Medicare Services (CMS) in 2017
- Locally owned. Not part of a chain.
- 9 am – 8 pm recommended Visiting Hours. Make an appointment after 8 pm.
- Family pets welcome for visits. (Current vaccinations, on a leash, clean up after them)
- Beautician/Haircuts on Thursday from 9 am – 1 pm, make appointments in the business office.
- Voted one of the nation’s “Best Nursing Homes” by U.S. News and World Report in 2014.